Friday, January 23, 2009

All the begging paid off!!!













































So here they are the highly anticipated remodeling pictures. I am so excited to share these because it means big things….they are:
1. It means I am getting a new kitchen, dining room and living room!
2. I finally have something to blog about!

So while Darin is in the kitchen ripping out walls, I am in my computer room blogging and I couldn’t be happier! (Maybe if I had a donut I would be a little happier!)
Enjoy the pictures and comments.
Before




Let the games begin!!!













What is that a door behind the wall? Stay tuned!!!



















What’s behind door Number 1?
It’s Darin!!!
And yes, it is a door behind the wall!
































Knocking the wall out between the living room and
Dining room is one of the highlights! Those are dust
particles in air….I now have a cough that I can’t get rid of. It’s still worth it!


After the dust settled and our new view.















After 2 days of ripping out walls and floors, this is what we had to show for it!!!



















1 comment:

Jenny B said...

Did you tear down the whole house? According to your "after" pictures, there is nothing left. Darin must have gotten a little crazy! Are you guys ready for a Mariokart tournament?