Monday, August 11, 2008

Human Genome Project!

46, XY (it is really 42, XY, -21, -21, -22, -22)


I said that the next post that I would do would be to show you how truly nerdy I am…and that’s why Darin married me!

It was Scott’s (co-worker) last day at work because he was leaving to medical school. Good luck, Scott! I tried to think of a creative cake to make for the group. Things passed through my mind like a stethoscope, bones, a heart…no good. My inspiration came when I saw the black frosting at the store. Of course! A karyogram!!! So here it is…the human genome. The best part about it was that before we cut it, we tried to analyze it! And to my despair it was noticed that I had forgotten to put chromosomes 21 and 22 on the cake. I won’t point them out, because I pray that you don’t notice it either!







No comments: