Monday, August 11, 2008

Meet me at the Fair!!!






My mother-in-law encouraged me to enter some stuff in the Weber County Fair. I have entered stuff before and won a blue ribbon for a mighty fine pair of plaid pants for 4-H. So I thought that I would give it a shot. Well, I got myself a blue ribbon and Best In Show, with 25 bucks to boot!


I entered the jacket and sweater vest that did not sell at last year's craft show at work. That'll show 'em! For the next craft fair my sign will read, "Lyndsey's blue ribbon creations...if it's good enough for the fair...it's good enough for you!"

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Lyndsey - you are awesome! Congrats on your best of show ribbon. I hope Mason's jacket still fits this winter, and I can tell everyone that it won best of show at the fair!

The Kamachi's said...

I should have guessed it would be these totally amazing projects. You are so talented!!

Mrs B said...

You are so talented!! I just might hire you sometime!